How to Host a Skincare Master Class
Online Career Development Course
This course will present:
This course is everything you need to know about hosting a “master class” in your salon, spa or studio. The program is chock-full of proven techniques, check lists, supply lists, theme ideas, timing suggestions and so much more. Created out of Cheryl’s career-long experiences hosting these innovative events in her studio, this course will inspire and energize you and your staff members.
- HD video presentation and demonstrations
- Cheryl’s best secrets for making these classes a revenue stream as well as a great booster for your practice
- Downloadable manual (18 pages!) full of tips, techniques, check lists, supplies lists, shopping lists and more
By the end of this workshop you will know
- The table set up for each attendee
- The protocol for conducting the class
- Criteria for personalizing the experience for your attendees
- Tips and tricks for a successful class
To start this course, click “Add to Cart” and follow through with processing your purchase. You will be asked for your professional credentials in the purchase process–have your license number handy.
Submit your review
This was the video I needed to push me to do what I have been thinking about doing but I wasn't quite sure how to implement it. I love the ideas about the set up. I think that was where I was really stuck.
Thanks for the feedback, Keri! Cheryl is thrilled this helped you move forward!